DeveloperTown is looking for a product designer who is all about the creation of great user experiences. Someone who believes wholeheartedly that great product design is a strategic advantage. The ideal candidate knows the ropes. Five years or more at somewhere interesting – perhaps designing for a startup or two? A digital agency working on challenging projects?
Either way, you will spend your time doing user research, working on large scale designs systems, creating compelling prototypes and soliciting invaluable user feedback. And most of all, you will empathize with the people you’re designing for…
- Assist in design sprints to deliver strategic vision through design.
- Lead design research activities including: persona development, competitive analysis and brand development.
- Create great user experiences necessary to meet the needs of both the users and the goals of the business.
- Create prototypes using InVision.
- Oversee User Testing activities in order to iterate designs based on feedback from customers.
- A proven ability to create compelling experiences on both web and mobile with an emphasis on SaaS products.
- Understanding of usability best practices and a desire to build experiences that are usable as well as aesthetically pleasing.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate design objectives and principles, competitive differentiation, and brand strategy.
- High degree of expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch App.
- Degree in Informatics, visual design, fine art, or equivalent experience.
Interested in learining more about us? Check out our: Culture @Developertown