An interview with Derek Mauk of Anheuser-Busch InBev
DeveloperTown did a series of interviews with innovation leaders, asking them to share how they help world-class companies keep their edge.
This interview features Derek Mauk of Anheuser-Busch InBev, discussing how a culture of ownership accelerates innovation.
Modeling behavior from the top down allows for confidence in those behaviors from the bottom up.
Here's what you'll learn
• How to gut-check innovative product ideas with a DVF Analysis (Desirability, Viability, Feasibility).
• The similarities and differences between innovation at P&G and Anheuser-Busch InBev.
• Why a principle of ownership has to be embedded in your cultural DNA.
• How a quick phone call with a front-line employee can round out your perspective on critical ideas.
• Why industry leaders need to use agile thinking to keep their edge.